Friday, July 16, 2021

Muyan66 Tether Betting App

Muyan66 Tether Betting app located at muyan66.com appears to be a scam. The newly created website that was registered by someone in China, has been shut down. A few friends of mine have deposited money and are unable to get it back. Their accounts were blocked, making it impossible for them to withdraw their money. And, when they tried to contact someone at Muyan66, they got no response.

Tether (USDT) is the largest stablecoin (crypto asset pegged to the value of something relatively more


stable like the US dollar) in the world. Not only is it the largest stablecoin, but it’s also one of the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization (number of circulating Tether multiplied by Tether price).

The reason that investors and traders use Tether is liquidity, or the ability to get in and out of cryptocurrency positions without huge changes in price. Tether regularly posts billions of dollars in daily trading volume, making it more liquid than even Bitcoin at times.



If you have been scammed by Muyan66 or have more information about them, please share in a comment below.


Beware of their new site www.xhgufeng.com 

www.xhgufeng.com 

www.xhgufeng.com 

www.xhgufeng.com 


https://xhgufeng.com/index/index/index.html

https://xhgufeng.com/index/index/index.html

https://xhgufeng.com/index/index/index.html

4 comments:

  1. I cannot overemphasize the professionalism of 'Hackingloop' , I have spent several hours monitoring my spouse and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his conversations with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has a lot of them, because I don't understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me.. I have never been this disappointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars. I took courage to contact him HACKINGLOOP6@GMAIL . COM and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. his service are affordable he is a man with heart of Gold just tell him i refer you to him..he is very good at what he does

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have doubts, your instincts tells you he/she is cheating on you but you've got no evidence. Well, my dear all you need is a good hacker to hack into their device and get you the evidences you might need. Give it a trial, it will never hurt its always a win win situation. Here's the greatest hacker of all time cyberlord582@gmail.com Contact him to do that great job for you.
    whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't over emphasize the professionalism of Spylordhack at gmail dot com i have spent several hours monitoring my wife and my brother flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions.. believe it or not, I just found out my blood sister is having an affair with my wife.. I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars I took courage to contact Spylordhack at gmail dot com and for all their tender kindness towards assisting me. Finding the right hacker is very difficullt so i imply everyone to take their time..Spylordhack at gmail dot com virtually the only hacker that seems fit for the job and i can stand by this notion anywhere.. you have to make the right decision and know what exactly you are doing in a relationship or else you get yourself in a place of being ripped off emotionally and financially at the same time..
    Spylordhack (a) g m a i l . co m
    Whatsapp or Text: +1 315 784 1311

    ReplyDelete
  4. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete