Bakit hindi nalang nila ipagbawal ang pagmomotor?! Nakakainis kayo ha! Mga naka-motor lang ba ang kaya nyo?
Sa mga motor lang ba naka-sakay ang mga kriminal, sa mga tinted cars, di ba sila sumasakay?
Sa mga motor lang ba naka-sakay ang mga magnanakaw? Sa mga close van, hindi ba sumasakay ang mga akyat-bahay?
Sa mga motor lang ba naka-sakay ang mga mandurugas? Yung mga sumasakay sa SUV, bakit hindi nyo sinisita, malinis ba sila?
Sa mga motor lang ba naka-sakay ang mga pusher at addict? Yung mga nakasakay sa magagarang kotse, hindi ba may addict at drug trafficker din dyan?!
Sa mga motor lang ba na-isasakay ang mga baril, sa palagay nyo, madadala nila ang armalite, bazooka at iba pang pangpasabog? Samantalang mas madami sasakyan na pwedeng maglagyanng mga yan! May IQ ba kayo dyan sa checkpoint, o tanging naka-motor lang ang kaya nyo?
Madami sanang maidudulot na maganda ang mga rules na ito kaya lang mukhang mas maraming butas na pagkakakitaan…
Bakit pa sila maglalabas ng Guidelines kung sila rin mismo ang di tutupad, ano yan nagpapagwapo lang.
Motorcycle riders has issued their own Guidelines for traffic officers on motorcycles’ when conducting apprehensions.
- said officers must be in proper riding gear (basically a DOT certified helmet, riding gloves, jacket and reflectorized vest)
- said officers must be courteous and smiling when apprehending motorists
- said officers motorcycle must not be modified in any way (daming ganyan)
- said officer’s motorcycle/vehicle must bear proper license plates bearing the current year’s sticker (bawal yung plates na “police” “barangay” “TED” “Traffic” at "DU30")
- said officers ID, badge and name plate must be properly placed on his/her uniform
- said officer should be able to identify every motorcycle brand and model currently in the market and should be able to identify a modified from a stock bike
- any officers not complying to these guidelines after thorough inspection by the apprehended rider, will be ignored and given the dirty finger! Hahaha!
1. CHECKPOINT MUST BE WELL-LIGHTED, PROPERLY IDENTIFIED AND MANNED BY UNIFORMED PERSONNEL.
Checkpoint guidelines provide that all personnel manning legitimate checkpoints should be in service uniform with the name plates and other identification tags clearly visible and readable.
2. UPON APPROACH, SLOW DOWN, DIM HEADLIGHTS AND TURN ON CABIN LIGHTS. NEVER STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE.
In a checkpoint inquiry, the occupants cannot be compelled to step out of the vehicle.
3. LOCK ALL DOORS. ONLY VISUAL SEARCH IS ALLOWED.
The search which is normally permissible is limited to visual search where the officer simply looks into the vehicle and flashes a light therein without opening the car’s door.
4. DO NOT SUBMIT TO A PHYSICAL OR BODY SEARCH.
The search which is normally permissible is limited to an instance where the occupants are not subjected to a physical or body search.
5. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO OPEN GLOVE COMPARTMENT, TRUNK OR BAGS.
The personnel manning the checkpoint cannot compel the motorist to open the trunk or glove compartment of the car or any package contained therein. Such extensive search requires the existence of probable cause.
6. ORDINARY/ROUTINE QUESTIONS MAY BE ASKED. BE COURTEOUS BUT FIRM WITH ANSWERS.
Checkpoint involves only a brief detention of travelers during which the vehicle’s occupants are required to answer a brief question or two.
7. ASSERT YOUR RIGHTS, HAVE PRESENCE OF MIND AND DO NOT PANIC.
8. KEEP YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND CAR REGISTRATION HANDY AND WITHIN REACH.
To avoid delay and inconvenience, ready the car registration documents for inspection, in case requested by authorities.
9. BE READY TO USE YOUR CELLPHONE AT ANYTIME. SPEED DIAL EMERGENCY NUMBER.
10. REPORT VIOLATIONS IMMEDIATELY. YOUR ACTIONS MAY SAVE OTHERS.
All violations shall be reported to the authorities to ensure steps are taken to investigate checkpoint violations.
I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how chief dr lucky the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases. I emailed him immediately to help my situation via: email@example.com He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of chief dr lucky. contact him today in any of your problems for a lasting solution via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whats app +2348132777335 Website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ReplyDelete
after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( email@example.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.ReplyDelete
dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email firstname.lastname@example.org